Become a Member
The Ohio Oil and Gas Association brings producers and related industries together into a united voice for Ohio’s oil and gas industry. With over 3,300 members, our trade association forms a strong vehicle for advocacy, education, and professional networking.
The Explorer Foundation Corporate Membership is an opportunity for corporations to support the Association in a visible way, at the same time provide pool of Individual Memberships to allocation within their organization. In addition to the individual membership benefits, Explorer Foundation Corporate Members receive:
- Company listing in the monthly Bulletin
- Recognition on the website with link to the company website
- Special recognition at all OOGA events
- Explorer Foundation reception at the Winter Meeting
- Complimentary passes to the OOGA Oilfield Expo
- Complimentary subscription to the American Oil & Gas Reporter
- Convenient, annual billing
- Management control over the sponsored individual memberships
The Corporate Member Levels of Support each include the number of individual memberships in any classification:
|Corporate Member Levels of Support|
|Discovery||Twenty-five (25) Individual Memberships||$10,000|
|Wildcat||Twelve (12) Individual Memberships||$5,000|
|Scout||Six (6) Individual Memberships||$2,500|
If you have any questions regarding the Explorer Foundation Corporate Membership program, please contact:
Director of Finance
The Ohio Oil and Gas Association was formed in 1947 and today embodies the collective wisdom of its members and serves as a reservoir of knowledge. Becoming a member of the Ohio Oil and Gas Association gives you access to this reservoir. Membership demonstrates your commitment to support the industry in which you work. Simply put, if you are doing business in the circles of the Ohio oil and gas industry, membership in this organization is paramount to your networking success.
- The OOGA Bulletin is the Association monthly publication with news and updates for the industry and Association activity. The Bulletin is mailed to membership and available online. Advertising opportunities are available to OOGA members only.
- The Annual Membership Directory, commonly known as the industry “bible”, contains member contact information, a buyers’ guide, government and trade organization contact information, and related industry information. OOGA members are entitled to one complimentary buyers’ guide listing, with additional listings available for purchase. Advertisement space is also available for purchase.
- Representation by a known and trusted voice on oil and gas industry issues before the Ohio legislature.
- The opportunity to serve on OOGA Committees and play a role in the Association’s stance on important industry issues.
- Discounted member rates for all OOGA events and meetings.
OOGA members can also obtain discounts for the following services available by partnering companies:
If you have any questions or need more information regarding membership, please feel free to contact us:
Stuart Darfus Deneen Welker
Membership Services Director of Finance